Ten funny jokes: to attend the party met his wife's ex-boyfriend!

1. cousin pregnant for nine months, and yesterday to her house, heard her complain with her brother-in-law: "your son always move in my stomach, which makes me sleep well." Brother-in-law said: "Who can not clean up moving What about it!
                                       



 




2. I have killed chickens, 5-year-old son in the side to watch the fun. His son get together very close, bleeding, the cock strength, a thump thrown his son a look of blood, scared his son ran crying. I am afraid he fell, and in the back chase, forget the hands of the bloody chopper, and then next door 80-year-old grandmother to faint fainted.

Ten funny jokes: to attend the party, met his wife's ex-boyfriend!

The expression is too funny

3. A new ministry is opened downstairs. The boss said to me privately, "Big Brother, after more than take your daughter to buy things chant!" I asked: "Why do you buy, you give me rebates?" The boss laughed: "Rebate is not, but the money Time, I can give your wife to find steel, so you get the probability of change at home greatly increased! "Well, so happy to decide!

4 high school classmates, children 5 years old no one with, my wife and wife led his son to attend the party. Into the box just greeted the end of the year the rival suddenly came a sentence: "my child looks like me ah." I stunned the effort, the son of the rival shouted: "brother good!

Technology live

I said: "If I find the object, I choose my favorite, or I like?" Mom said: "You like." I: "Why?" Mom said: "You ugly like children No one will love you. "

6. go out for a walk, pass the park pond, see a young man lying on the pond, take a straw inserted in the water suck. He stood on the edge of a girl, holding his hands coldly watching him. I walked curiously to ask: "This is why? Fishing shrimp ah?" The girl Lengheng soon as: "Do not worry about him, drink more, not to say that they are the East China Sea Dragon King, the water to the pond to dry. "

7. a friend, and his girlfriend shopping, really do not want to visit, and in the back of the roadside pool threw ten dollars, bought a gold chain. Friends quickly walked to his girlfriend in front of the chain clutched in his hand, a little exposed, whispered: "pick up, brisk walking." Girlfriend told him hurriedly rushed home.

A multi-purpose

8. The little niece in the living room to play, hit the head and said: "I'm sorry, head." Accidentally fell, said: "I'm sorry, feet." I touched her head, she turned and looked at me, and then soon Go back and whispered: "I'm sorry, eyes.

"Cock silk:" Goddess, I can hug you? "Goddess:" As long as the money in place, everything is good to say. "Cock did not hesitate to swallow a coin, and then clinging to the goddess, Has been to the stomach. "

10. newly married couples, his wife complained to her husband: "Mom and Dad anxious, every day urging us to have children, said to want to hold grandchildren." My husband comfort: "Mom is anxious, but dad did not say anything!" Said: "Dad mouth is not what to say, but he all day holding the" Art of War "in front of me Akira.

评论