why can't we be friends

EX sent me again to ask me.

I looked at the information, my mind blank for about a few seconds, then feel very funny, why we will become friends?

Think about it, I am the previous exchanges of men are such a attitude, "I am not sorry for you, so I do not intend to give you the opportunity to make up.
I have several buddies say, I was too arrogant of it, how can we say no sorry for who?

It is natural to see what the standard, I was the last line, is "do not deceive."
Even so, but also in the bottom line plus a number of ancillary conditions ... ...

Obviously, EX you touched my bottom line, so I was forced to leave my world.

EX sent a curse of the information, complained, and even the opposite of evil, and 2 years ago the same.

I wonder what do you want? Hope i and you in the past and your fierce quarrel Or hope I shed tears again, so you think my heart there you? Or do you show you the other side of your twin because of rebuilding and failing?

I have no reply, you know I have died ... ...
I was dead when you stabbed me again and again with my past pain.
After you said again and again, you will get better, we will be good, but when I hurt the thugs, I have died.
I was dead when you were in my friend's face again and again, triumphantly.
When you drink more and more wine, and I said, in fact, I love you, but you hurt my man self-esteem when I was dead.
When you call me again and again, that I am a liar, I have died.
In your time and your former girlfriend flirting, but I said, you have not contacted for a long time when I was dead.

In the final analysis ...
You think you find an angel, in fact, it is broken dolls.
You think you find a sensible girl, in fact, it is able to earn the luxury.
You think you find a bird by the woman, in fact, is very strong camouflage.

you have not. The The Never had, really through everything to see the real me.
You do not have this patience, feel that their loss, feel fooled, and feel wronged.
You said, you said that I was a liar is vent.
You said that the promise of their own is not gone, was did not want to understand.
You said, you brought me past things because of fear I always remember the past, and now you understand that doing so hurt me.
You said, this will really be good, you want to understand, and ultimately you still have to spend a lifetime with their own women, who can not replace.
You say, those men's self-esteem is nothing, because you are not good enough to give me a sense of security, so I will disguise very powerful.
You said that your parents are actually not dissatisfied with me, are the time you want to vent me to suppress the fact that exaggerated.
You say, you and your predecessors really nothing, and she is talking to want to let me find, gas only me.
You say, I know you are not so good now, why not give us a chance?

........................

You talk about yourself for too long. The The From 2010 to 2011. The The
I want to forget a lot of the past, and because you have been awakened. The The
Possibly, I'm repeating the same mistakes with my current incumbent because of the hidden pain, because he does not know the darkness of the past.
Xiong Sang sum I said, want something good thing ~
He always wanted me happy, but because you ... ... we quarreled ... ... we are very sad.

A person hurt another person, in the final analysis, is selfish.
What did this result to me? I want to understand today ...

I have given you trust, give you the opportunity to explain, and believe your explanation. I have said to you, want you to accept all of everything, already need the process, slowly come. But what about you? Holding my explanation, and your predecessors flirting, comfort each other, from the evening to talk to dawn. So now, I and Xiong Sang together, I do not like to listen to his explanation, no patience to listen to him a little bit to tell the truth. I give him the trust, I know, far less than you

I am in your family, friends give you face, so you can casually leave me, call me. So that now, when I face the family of friends, when there are some kind of inexplicable sense of frustration, I can not do, do well, other people because of my dissatisfaction. More so think, the greater the rebound, so that Xiong Sang also inexplicable can not understand why.

At the time of the two of us alone, you will quarrel with me because of a wrong word. Dislike, and even hands. So now, when I was with the bear in the time, as long as he had a little change, I will be at a loss.


There are a lot more. The The Sometimes I realized, I hold back, sometimes I do not know, did not hold back.

My EX Please look at the following words carefully ...

I do not think your appearance makes me think of my pain, is my fault.
I do not think these pains make me feel bad, emotional instability, and bear Sang quarrel, and times are our fault.
I do not think that these things I should bear now. The The

So, EX, I write this diary.
The most important thing is here:
1 I face these pains, not because I am stronger, but I want to go back to myself.
2 I do not intend to forgive you, do not intend to give you the opportunity to make up, so before.
3 my own problems, do not need, and never need you to help me share, you do not have this qualification.
4 why can not we be friends? you. Do not. With

评论